Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Over Two Years Later....











Wow. Has it really been over two years since I last posted? So many wonderful things have happened. I was able to visit Liz in Italy in November 2006. That was an amazing trip. I'm posting some pics. It inspired me in so many ways. I have done lots of catering. Mike and Josh have been in Speech and Debate and Mike and I are headed to Birmingham, Alabama for Debate Nationals. He qualified with his partner, Jarah, in his second year. Way to go Mike and Jarah.

Liz is graduating from UCLA in a couple of weeks. Katie has received grants and awards for her Chemistry work at UCSB. Way to go girls! Josh has taken up the guitar and is doing an amazing job of learning it by himself. Way to go Josh! Evan finished his tour with the marines and is now living with us, and is back in school. Way to go Evan!

I have a new camera so hope to be posting more photos, especially with all the exciting events upcoming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home